28/07/2012

exciting stuff

After weeks of thinking about what job I was going to take and trying to work out what I wanted to do with my life lol I finally decided! I will be a full time designer at Hallmark near the lovely village of Saltaire, in the most beautiful studio I have ever visited by the end of August! 


Other exciting news is that I am now represented by the lovely Just Kids Ltd who I will be freelancing for children's fashion and interiors through in my spare time! This is great as even though I will be working full time I really wanted to keep designing for children's fashion and interiors to show variety in my portfolio, and to be honest they produce some lovely work!     





                 

5 comments:

  1. Amazing news, congratulations! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish I can get your artworks here in Taiwan soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)
    I'm setting up an etsy store very soon so you will be able to! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lisa thats amazing news! Wish you all the best x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am too represented by JK. they are brilliant! Can't wait to see some of your work. x

    ReplyDelete