12/08/2012

Esani Illustration


My next design feature is of Esani Illustration, the home of Gillian Northcott. When we spoke she told me "I am a graphic designer from Perth Western Australia. I work part time as a graphic designer at a children’s hospital and run my own freelance design business the rest of the time. My business is called 'Esani' which stands for Extra Special Art  "N" Illustration. 

Any spare time I have I spend looking at blogs and taking photographs. I am passionate about old houses and buildings and love anything retro, vintage or girlie. One of my favourite past times is shopping and discovering all sorts of treasures that I didn’t realised I needed. I love liquorice, chocolate and ouzo, even all at the same time. I have three special sisters who all have graphic design qualifications. The love’s of my life are my husband and my white 'walking rug' chinchilla cat called Puddy. The one thing I can not live with out is my lipstick. I really don’t enjoy cooking and vacuum cleaners."

Visit her blog HERE.









2 comments:

  1. I found your site in google, I tried to open it because i'm really have interest about graphic design and thanks for the share of your works. Great illustration you've shared.





    riverside graphic design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, thank you, thank you Lisa for featuring my work. I am thrilled. Gillian.

    ReplyDelete