15/04/2012

Recently

Here's a little glimpse into what I've been getting up to recently. I've been trying to decide what to print as lengths for my final show, and to be honest I'm really struggling on what to choose! Ideally I only want 4, max 5. I can only choose 3 from the ones below as I'm designing another mini collection to go alongside my 'Whimsy Woodland' collection. So... any input would be greatly appreciated :)



Above - the second design is going to be interactive, with the black details flocked. The aim will be for children to draw on the shapes to make them into woodland items (birds, trees, flowers etc).


Above - This design will be completely flocked (a bit like those velvet-y colouring in sheets you get when you're a kid) and will be a giant colouring in sheet, but for your walls!


Here's another couple of bits I'm working on too...




Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment